Easy operation The operation of the Pixma G2010 is very easy, because it is equipped with clear instructions and general signs that are known to the user. Multiple copying and scanning will also be easier for beginners. Quality prints and awesome colors In the use of printer devices, results are everything. This Canon Pixma G2010 printer can print borderless photos, aka images can be printed on all A4 paper. In addition, the resulting image is more colorful and looks more real as we want. So you don't need to worry about the image will look blurry. Extraordinary volume of prints print approximately 150-1,500 pages without stopping. Many of the printers that we have heat or hang when printing in large quantities. However, this certainly will not happen to the Pixma G2010. It can be a solution for your final assignment. Large and Efficient Ink Capacity You have been presented with a stunning volume of prints. In addition, you will also be surprised by the large ink capacity, which is 7,000 non-stop pages will not run out. Users can enjoy anxious printing about the cost of ink, or when the ink supply is running low due to a supply bottle. So it's easy to refill. Integrated Ink Container System You don't need to worry if your ink will run out. You will soon find out, because the ink placement system is transparent and visible if the ink will run out. Anti Spill Bottle Design Canon knows that ink is not always in the printer. So that a flexible bottle cap is prepared. So you don't have to be afraid of spillage when you refill your ink. The bottle cap design is specifically designed to keep the ink from spilling when you refill this printer. The procedure for downloading and installing the printer driver 1. For Windows OS:
- Click the download link as shown below then select [Save]
- Select "Save As", then save to download the selected driver file or by selecting [Run] / [Open]) the file will be automatically installed after the driver is saved. The downloaded file is stored in the place that you specified in the .exe format.
- Finally, double-click on the .exe file to decompress so that the installation will start automatically.
- 2. For Macintoch OS
- click on the download link available below
- Check your computer's settings to set the location for storing the drivers you want to download.
- Double-click the file to be installed on the Disk Image. Then open the installed Disk Image and set the file folder to start the installation automatically.
- The process of downloading and installing can be done very easily, you just need to follow the instruction manual given to the driver that was downloaded in the installation process.